This September we will hold the first in-person Sunday worship services since lockdown began in March.
Some things will look different, some the same, and some things need to change to ensure that everyone is safe and comfortable.
- Hand sanitiser will be available for you to use when you enter the church.
- The wearing of facemasks is required for those who are able.
- Hymn books will not be available.
- Pew bibles will not be available.
- You will be seated in a pew with your household. – Please keep a 2m social distance from others.
- Singing will not be permitted, even if wearing a mask.
- Windows will remain open throughout the service, regardless of temperature, to encourage ventilation.
- You may have to queue outside the church until it is safe to enter.
- Please follow the markers and any instruction from a steward.
You can find this full article and more in the September issue of Castle View – available now.
Sign up here to receive a copy of Castle View as soon as it’s published.